PROJECTS ADVISORY SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS (PASSOLUTIONS) GUIDELINES & TERMS OF PAYMENT
PROJECTS ADVISORY SERVICES & SOLUTIONS (PASSOLUTIONS) GUILDELINES
MODE OF CESSATION
PROJECTS ADVISORY SERVICES & SOLUTIONS (PASSOLUTIONS) DISPUTE SETTLEMENT MECHANISM
IMPLEMENTATION AND CONVEYANCE; OBLIGATORY EFFECT
ASSOCIATES/CONSULTANTS/PROFESSIONAL FREELACERS– a registered individual or body (Associates/Professional) utilizing the site/site service by providing freelance service. (alternatively/interchangeably used for Freelancers)
CLIENT– An Authorized User, who uses the Site to obtain Freelancer Services.
FREELANCER– A Freelancer is a registered Associates/Professional utilizing the site/site service by providing freelance service.
FREELANCER SERVICES– Services provided by ASSOCIATES/CONSULTANTS/PROFESSIONAL FREELACERS.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS– patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, service rights, trade privity rights and any others
SITE – Projects Advisory Services and Solutions or PasSolutions platform; passolutions.com.ng; owned, operated by her Administrator.
SITE SERVICES– All services, collectively provided which include applications, products, and services accessible on the site.
USER CONTENT– means any comments, remarks, data, feedback, content, text, photographs, images, video, music, or other information that you or any Site Visitor or User post to any part of the Site or provide to Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions), including such information that is posted as a result of questions.
YOU– Individuals who access Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) Site
Associates and Professional Freelancer registered under Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) platform – passolutions.com.ng collectively further acknowledge, agree, and understand that each is solely responsible for assessing whether to enter into a Service Contract with a Subcontractors, verifying any information of such individuals. Background checks to guarantee the work of a Subcontractor/Freelancers is done base on the nature of job/research, consultations in question. (Refer under this to whether the job is Independently Sourced Services OR Platform Sourced Services).
You also acknowledge, agree, and understand that registered associates/professional freelancers do not have the sole right to determine, which projects to accept; the time, place, manner except the means of providing any Freelancer Services and the type of services they provided. The payment of such services is therefore, referred to the Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) Compensatory scheme.
- Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) will supervise, direct and specify quality standards and give deadline for completion of any contracted Services.
- Provision of training or any equipment, labor, tools, or materials related to discharge Service Contract to ASSOCIATES/PROFESSIONAL FREELANCER /SUBCONTRACTED FREELANCER is not a compulsory task of Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions)
- Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) does not provide the premises at which Subcontractors will perform the work.
Therefore, ASSOCIATES/PROFESSIONAL FREELANCER /SUBCONTRACTED FREELANCER must acknowledge and pledge to act responsibly at all time and be bond with the Ethics of Service. Any breach in this authorizes Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) to act with discretion, within her powers to effect any action necessary in such circumstances irrespective of time into the job. Payment may be forfeited depending on the degree of breach of business terms.
PAYMENT OF SERVICES RENDERED
Subcontractors will be paid at such times and amounts as agreed with a Client in a given Service Contract, and Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) does not, in any way, provide or guarantee Freelancer a regular salary or any minimum, regular payment.
General Payment Obligations
Your payments for services rendered to Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) are governed by the terms below, therefore, you recognize and agree that
- For Independently Sourced Services, engaged freelance professional gets 10%-20% of entire value of the entire project
- For Platform Sourced Services, engaged freelance professional gets 70%, if the professional carries out the platform sourced work entirely 20% goes to Platform maintenance and marketing while 10% goes into contributory pension savings or relevant insurance/welfare contribution
- If a platform sourced services involves project work with more than one freelancer 20% goes to platform maintenance and marketing while the remaining 80% is split between the team for payments and deductions for contributory pension savings or relevant insurance/welfare contribution.
- Services not directedly linked to sourced project work or contracted provided by ASSOCIATES/PROFESSIONAL FREELANCER /SUBCONTRACTED FREELANCER will be subject to flat fees negotiated and subject to minimum labour standards on a case-by-case basis.
For the purpose of the following, Retailship shall be defined as contractual relationship between Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) or Individual freelancer of Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) and a/any third party (platform). This indicates provision of professional service for a platform with similar objectives e.g. Consulting firms, companies and other organizations within the target sectors in which Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions).
For the foregoing, compensation of service provided is hereby subject to Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) passolution.com.ng compensatory scheme.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining your reputation, your use of account with Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) passolution.com.ng. You are fully responsible for all activities which occurred arising from your use of this platform as a Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) ASSOCIATES/PROFESSIONAL FREELANCER /SUBCONTRACTED FREELANCER. You are to report any violation, infringement, violation of your intellectual property right. Notification of such event must be promptly given to Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions)/ passolution.com.ng.
MODE OF CESSATION
Note that Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) – reserve the sole right, discretion, giving our notification terms with/without to revoke, suspend your account/use of this, discard your content for any reason/s. for use which is remotely believed to have violate the terms of this ethics as well as the right to pursue any legal and equitable remedies against you. For termination which is subject to effluxion of law, such will be effective on the agreed date assented.
PROJECTS ADVISORY SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS (PASSOLUTIONS) ARBITRATION MECHANISM
We take responsibilities to comply with laws and regulations as much as we can and it is expected of all our professional Associates to comply with such applicable laws. The legal ethics will be a measurable companion here. The Nigerian Labour Act, an exclusive purview is the primary legislation that regulates employment matters in Nigeria. Other laws that are applicable to this document are as follows:
- The Employee Compensation Act, 2010, regulates the compensation of employees who suffer any disease or injuries arising from accidents in their workplace;
- The Personal Income Tax Act, 2004, regulates the taxation of employees’ remuneration;
- The Immigration Act, 2015, regulates the employment of foreign employees;
- The HIV and AIDS Anti-Discrimination Act, 2014, proscribes the perception of employees on the basis of their HIV/AIDS status;
- The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, prohibits any form of discrimination.
- Trade Disputes Act, 2004.
- Employees’ compensation Act, 2010.
- NIGERIA CYBERCRIME ACT 2015
- NIGERIAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2019
You are to provide notices required under this Agreement to Projects Advisory Services and Solutions (PasSolutions) Administrative contact.
Written notice shall be given within 24 hours of its own receipt of any notice of a work-related accident or injury.
Users should provide written notice within three days of any changes to the job description or any change from part-time to full-time status. Notification should be sent to the email – email@example.com and copied to our respective service provider.
If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
This Agreement, and the parties’ rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by a party without Projects Advisory Services and Solutions(PasSolutions) prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
IMPLEMENTATION AND CONVEYANCE; OBLIGATORY EFFECT
The parties will evidence execution and delivery of this Agreement with the intention of becoming legally bound, by accepting the Terms of Service on the Site.